Some BOY CLUB news for you: we’re doing another fair!
As if the Fab store wasn’t enough, we’re going to be taking over space at Downtown Los Angeles’ Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. If you didn’t make it to DragCon, you can meet up with us and check out BOY CLUB at Renegade. Here are the details!
• The fair is taking place at the amazing Grand Park, Downtown.
• Our booth number is 135. You’ll notice us by the rainbow umbrella among the two hundred and seventy five makers. There will be lots to take in!
• The fair is real easy to get to by train: take the Metro Red Line to the Ciciv Center stop and head over to the park.
• The fair is taking place Saturday and Sunday, July 9 and July 10, from 11AM to 6PM.
• The fair is FREE. You hear that? FREE.
• The event is dog friendly, too. What does that mean? We’re bringing Scooter!
• We’ll have mags and stickers and postcards and candy, too.
I think that’s all you need to know. If you have any questions, send us a Tweet or email or whatever. We hope to see you this weekend!!