It was a green car.
It was a car we found in the desert.
It was hot.
“Want to get a photo with the car?”
I did. We got the photo.
It was a 2016 Honda Civic Coupe. Neon green. In Palm Springs.
Both the car and the climate, an exchange at the hands of this car not being – Um. – a hybrid or anything else that is actually helpful.
But I looked cute!
• Some Sandro shirt I got in Paris and felt fancy but then saw that Bloomingdale’s sold it in America.
• Old ass J.Crew “bone” colored shorts that are delightfully short and wearing thin but they make both my legs and man part look good (so I think).
• Some Warby Parker glasses I got for free.
• Very comfortable Jerusalem Sandals.
• A literally gay hat.
• An upcycled activity bag.
What will these Honda Days bring next? Surely a warmed Winter, to which I will vomit. As actress Daisy Ridley replied when asked if she’d reprise a role in thirty years, “I honestly feel like the world may end in the next 30 years.” Me too, Honda Jedi. Me too.