It’s a truck.
A pick-up truck.
A beat-up truck.
A Honda truck.
The Ridgeline is a rare Honda.
Why? Because who knew Honda made trucks.
Also: it’s probably the worst car they make.
You know why. (Pollutants.)
This is a very queer outfit, no?
Like seriously: it’s very queer.
• Color removed J.Crew flannel. (Not queer.)
• A.P.C. sweater. (Not queer.)
• El Futuro Es Feminex t-shirt. (Queer.)
• J.Crew shorts. (Not queer.)
• Converse shoes. (Not queer.)
• Gay Power hat. (Queer.)
You could technically say the color removed flannel is queer since I “redesigned” it, queering the original intention.
But, the form didn’t really change?
We won’t count that.