Ah, yes: the elusive i-VTEC.
A sporty spinoff of the ubiquitous Civic.
It is, I imagine, an extra in the films The Fast & The Furious.
This i-VTEC in particular had blue lug nuts.
It also had a spoiler.
There was also a sunroof.
It was a more understated incarnation of “that type of car.”
I, like this Honda, was souped up in a way that I forget I can be.
• Giant Études hat that I adore and forget I own.
• A Patrick Ervell sweater that I also forget that I own.
• A vintage flannel that belonged to my grandfather (RIP), which I also forget I own.
• Blue suede boots by Barneys, which I sometimes forget I own.
• J.Crew Warehouse shorts and Uniqlo t-shirt, things I never forget about.
It’s funny being souped up.
Speaking of, I love soup.
It helps me be vegetarian without doing much work.
This is for you, soups.